The BEST Chicken Salad
- 2 Cups baby spinach
- 4 Oz. boneless skinless chicken breasts, grilled and cut into strips or cubes
- 1/4 avocado, sliced or cubed
- 1/3 cup cherry Tomatoes (the original recipe called for sundried but I love fresh Cherry tomatoes WAY more!
- 15g or 2TBS Goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 TBSP pine nuts (optional)
For the Dressing use a light vinaigrette or go with out and add a little bit more goat cheese. (I often go without dressing on my salads-the calories really add up) Or I am really mindful of how much I use and be sure to track in it my macros.
Try this one out girls! Let me know what you think! XO
This Recipe is inspired by cookingclassy.com
Photo cred to cookingclassy.com