BlueBerry Protein pancakes
¾ cup blueberries
2 tablespoons sugar-free maple syrup
¼ scoop vanilla protein powder
2 tablespoons almond milk
1. Heat a skillet on the stovetop over medium heat.
2. In a blender or food processor, blend together egg whites, ¼ cup almond milk, ¼ cup blueberries and cashew butter until smooth. Pour into a mixing bowl.
3. Add ½ scoop protein powder and oat flour to the mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
4. Spoon about ¼ cup of the pancake mix onto the skillet, making 5 pancakes total, and cook on each side about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
5. For the jam, heat ¾ cup blueberries and maple syrup in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 8 minutes.
6. For the glaze, stir together ¼ scoop protein powder and 2 tablespoons almond milk until smooth.
7. Spoon the jam and glaze on top of the pancakes. Enjoy!
Makes 1 serving
1 serving is 5 pancakes with toppings
Macros for 1 serving
457 calories, 38g protein, 49.2g carbs, 13g fat, 13g sugar, 8g fiber
Recipe from proteintreatsbynicolette