The Easiest Protein Pancakes
- 1 banana
- 1 egg (or flax egg)
- 1 1/2 scoops of plain or vanilla protein
- 1-2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- add the banana to a blender and blend on low until broken down (not completely smooth).
- add the egg, protein powder, and cinnamon and blend on low until smooth.
- heat a frying pan over medium-low.
- spray the pan with olive oil or coconut oil spray, and then add 1/4 cup of the batter.
- when the pancake starts to bubble (about 30 seconds) flip over.
- repeat with the rest of the batter.
- top with pure maple syrup if desired or add some fruit too!
Recipe and photo Cred to Spinach4Breakfast.com